From Environ's Focus Care SkinTech+ Range, this is a hand-held rolling device with a smooth action double rolling head embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel microneedles for use on the body.
Cosmetic Body Roller
how to use
1. cleanse the body, as this tool is for use on the decolleté, stomach, back, arms, and legs.
2. divide the area into subsections, i.e. arms, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
3. begin with your chosen area and roll vertically. do not force the roller into the skin, but simply use mild pressure. gradually move across the skin until the area has been totally treated about four to five times in a vertical direction.
4. then roll obliquely at the same intensity, covering the same area. finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area at least four to five times in each direction.
5. five to ten minutes of treatment is sufficient.
6. follow with the application of body products as recommended by your skin care professional.
7. after use, clean your instrument as instructed below.
regular use: remove the cosmetic body roller carefully from its casing taking note to mind its definitive points. the cosmetic body roller is easily cleaned before and after use by simply rinsing it under warm running tap water for a short while. once the roller has dried replace it back into the protective casing taking care to place it into its original position.
intensive cleaning: use the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution at least once a week. after rinsing, immerse the instrument head completely in the liquid. after 10 minutes, discard the used cleaning solution and rinse the instrument head with warm water. allow it to dry before storing it away or using it on your skin.
This instrument works in synergy with the topically applied (Environ) body products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin, achieving faster, more effective ingredient results.
not for use on solar keratosis, excema psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer, or problematic skin