An 8% rosemary-based detoxifying and vitifying eye + lip créme.
This luxurious anti-aging eye cream is a pampering beauty treatment to invigorate and relieve fatigued eye contours. The 4-in-1 phyto-fighter stimulates micro-circulation to help eliminate puffiness and dark circles, alleviate milia, and firm the appearance of the entire eye area. Considered among the best eye creams for puffiness, Phyto Contour is enhanced by the remarkable toning properties of rosemary to unveil brighter, firmer, more defined contours and reveal a supremely refreshed and youthful appearance.
- Thin, soothing cream glides on effortlessly for minimal tugging of delicate eye area skin.
- Naturally infuses the skin around the eyes with a delicate herbal blend that relieves and combats fatigue in the sensitive, often over-stressed eye area.
- Features an anti-aging cocktail of 8% rosemary extract, beech bud peptides, aloe vera, vegetal glycerin and vitamin E.
- Revitalizing, minty-fresh aroma leaves eyes feeling invigorated.
- Ideal as a pampering, morning eye mask to decongest swollen eyelids.
- A daily beauty treat for both eyes and lips.
15 ml 94% Natural Ingredients
Key ingredients: 15 ml.
94% natural ingredients
• Rosemary: firming - toning - draining
• Beech bud peptides: restructuring - smoothing
• Aloe vera, plant glycerin: hydrating
• Vitamin E : anti-oxidant
Other ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/ Cire D' Abeille, Cetyl Alcohol, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Camphor, Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Fagus Sylvatica (Beech) Bud Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E: 0.2%), Borneol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Limonene *, Linalool *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Coumarin *
*Natural Components Of Essential Oils
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also be found on the product packaging.
In the morning and/or evening after makeup removal, apply a thin layer of the eye contour cream to the eyes & lips area. To give the rosemary fragrance time to dissipate and to prevent tearing, keep your eyes closed during application. For an immediate anti-fatigue effect or in the event of puffy (swollen) eyelids in the morning, apply a thick layer of cream, keeping your eyes closed for a few moments. Let sit 15 minutes, then massage in any excess.